Sometimes I’m overcome by feelings of gratitude. As I’m wont to do, I’ll list some things I’m grateful for, categorized into life areas.
I’m grateful for my health, my home, and the food I eat.
I’m grateful for my imagination, my creativity, and intellect.
I’m grateful for my passionate feelings, especially the ability to love with all my heart.
I’m grateful for the truth, for wisdom, and courage.
I’m grateful for the financial help I’ve been given, and the opportunities available.
I’m grateful for my art, my writing, the ability to bring my ideas to life, and the chance to master my craft.
I’m grateful for Jessica, the love of my life. I’m grateful for my mom, and even the people I have a hard time getting along with, because I still learn from them.
I’m grateful to be a part of life, part of a vast, infinite universe, and to be able to contribute my bit to this human saga. Oh, and I’m grateful for any likes or follows on my blog.
This article was written while having an attitude of gratitude.
- An Attitude of Gratitude (templebrainspirit.wordpress.com)
- Cultivating the Virtue of Gratitude. (godlyvirtues.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude check (bagladylulu.com)
- Cultivating Gratitude (happylan.wordpress.com)
- An Attitude of Gratitude ~ the only way to go (motivationfromtheheart.com)
- Affirmation, Gratitude and Fears (happinessheals.wordpress.com)
- The art of being grateful (arpodia.wordpress.com)
- The Daily Gratitude Exercise (suegraber.com)