On life’s journey you’ll meet various challenges, obstacles, problems, and limitations. There are many things that can get in the way of your goals and dreams, but they don’t have to be permanent. Even problems that seem crippling can be overcome with enough creativity, imagination, and work.
If there’s a will, there’s a way.
If you have a sincere desire to get better, life will present opportunities for positive change. Sincerity and honesty begins within. You must be honest with yourself, always.
- If you’re afraid, then be gentle.
- If you have courage, then be brave.
- If you don’t know what to do, then find out.
- If you need help, then ask.
- If you can do something in a better way, then let that be your guide.
What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
It’s not what you can’t do that counts, it’s what you can do that matters.
So figure out what you can do.